查看: 3492|回复: 18

[增節譯]「良醫」和「三劍客」的導演談開花

[复制链接]
Anniek 发表于 2010-8-7 20:46:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Anniek 于 2010-8-7 23:53 编辑

原文很長,有空才來翻了。

先來良醫的:http://www.bostonherald.com/ente ... g?articleid=1272582

Daly special: modern fairy tale

With his full beard and long red hair, “Kisses” writer-director Lance Daly could pass for an overgrown leprechaun.

But with “Kisses,” his award-winning Dublin-set movie about a pair of runaway kids, the 30-something filmmaker has emerged as an unlikely summertime Cinderella, one who’s graduated to directing Orlando Bloom in Hollywood.

“Orlando liked ‘Kisses’ and asked me to direct ‘The Good Doctor,’ ” Daly said in an interview at Manhattan’s Oscilloscope Laboratories, the company distributing “Kisses.”

Winner of the 2009 Miami International Film Festival’s audience award and best director at last year’s Irish Film and Television Awards, “Kisses” tells of two disadvantaged kids: Dylan who runs away to Dublin to escape his drunken, abusive father, and Kylie, the girl next door who joins him.

There, they encounter the wonders of a city and its very real dangers.

“The idea came,” Daly began, “from thinking about when you put kids in that kind of environment growing up, at what point do they no longer have a chance to be something other than a mirror of that environment?

“I wanted to do a story about two kids who still have a chance to be something else and find a way out of that inevitable fate.”

Any movie starring children is difficult to make; finding them even more so.

“I had a very specific idea about the two, so it’s hard when you go out and meet flesh-and-blood actors. We saw thousands of kids in Dublin; we went to all the schools.”

Shane Curry, who plays Dylan, and Kelly O’Neill, who is Kylie, were under 12 when filming began. They are both Dubliners.

“We wanted that to be real, not playing an accent,” Daly said, even if it meant subtitling a few lines for American audiences.

“The Good Doctor,” which Daly just finished, “is a Hitchcock-style suspense thriller about a young doctor who gets caught up in all matter of medical misadventure on his way to the top. It seemed like a nice move from ‘Kisses.’ ”

How did Hollywood compare to Dublin?

“Yeah, it’s more money, but actually in L.A. there’s a machine there to eat that money. It didn’t feel different; it all balances out.”

下面是「三劍客」導演安達臣的話:

“I’m a big fan of him,” Anderson gushes, “I always thought he should be in this movie and I never thought we’d get him, because I always thought he’d say, ‘No, it’s too much like Pirates. I don’t want to do another movie like that.’ Because Orlando, I always felt he had been straitjacketed into playing the good guy. He’s like a lass and you can’t get any better than that, he’s so noble and so…and then, in Pirates, he’s the noble guy.”

“And I think that’s why he stopped doing studio movies because he felt he was being tapped as the good guy and he had these depths that he wanted to show,” he adds, “The Duke of Buckingham is a nasty piece of work. And I can’t tell you how excited Orlando is to play kind of like a nasty guy. I mean, he’s just such a nice man and he’s so excited about the movie. If I had to tell him that to go to Germany and start help building the sets right now, I think he’d leave Miranda Kerr and go, ‘I have to go and help build some sets.”
 楼主| Anniek 发表于 2010-8-7 23:54:14 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Anniek 于 2010-8-7 23:56 编辑

謝謝小m翻了「良醫」導演的內容:

有关开花的部分”
导演说到开花因为喜欢他导演的Kisses所以邀请他做The Good Doctor的导演。
他说The Good Doctor是一出希区柯克式的悬疑惊悚剧,讲述了一名年轻的医生被发现他走上个人巅峰的过程中,发生的种种医疗事故。

還有三個火槍手的內容,導演是開花粉絲喔。

导演安德森说道他认为开花是该角色合适的人选,但是他们从没想过开花会真的接这出戏,以为他会说“噢这个很像海盗系列嘛,我不想再重复演这种戏。”他认为开花已经被他典型正面的形象束缚住了,他就像个好得不能再好的纯良少女,太高尚了,比如在海盗里他就演了一个正义青年。
导演说“我认为他不再接演大片就是想从以往的好人形象里脱离出来,他像展现他所具备深度。他扮演的白金汉公爵将会是个道德败坏的人(看来他们要对原著大改编了)。Orlando因为能演个反派人物而感到非常兴奋,我的意思是,他是那么好的一个人,演出这个电影让他激动极了。我如果告诉现在就要去德国开始建设片场工地,我想他定会离开MK出发去那里‘我必须要去工地上帮帮忙’。”
撒哈拉野驴 发表于 2010-8-8 08:38:45 | 显示全部楼层
他就像个好得不能再好的纯良少女

看到这句话,我莫名其妙的萌了,开花一直都是单纯善良的啊
松蘿 发表于 2010-8-8 09:02:40 | 显示全部楼层
Orlando因为能演个反派人物而感到非常兴奋

噗哈哈哈...是個長出惡魔角的天使?那句"純良少女"也有著意外詭異的萌感耶XD
露时 发表于 2010-8-8 11:07:13 | 显示全部楼层
。。。多么邪恶!开花是一个多么纯洁美好的小崽!就算演反派也是最纯洁的反派!

虽然我也觉得 那句话 挺萌>  <
wupoxiaoxi 发表于 2010-8-13 22:38:03 | 显示全部楼层
好得不能再好的纯良少女
orli的确很纯良就是了……
dongdong 发表于 2010-9-1 12:00:31 | 显示全部楼层
[他扮演的白金汉公爵将会是个道德败坏的人(看来他们要对原著大改编了)。] 虽然我不介意他演反派,但我很介意乱改大仲马。
大脚毛茸茸 发表于 2010-9-1 12:12:53 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得没有必要刻意拒绝哪一类型的角色,有好剧本都可以考虑。刻意转型有风险。= =我觉得他适合演小流氓,不要问我为什么……
toomark 发表于 2010-9-2 18:42:10 | 显示全部楼层
"他就像个好得不能再好的纯良少女,太高尚了".....
这句真相了=_,=
其实我觉得开花很有演反派的潜质,期待白金汉公爵....
同意大脚的看法,开花的痞气十足,演起来肯定游刃有余。
lanhongyu 发表于 2010-9-2 18:51:57 | 显示全部楼层
原著中的白金汉是个优雅高贵,多情迷人的公爵,到要看看电影这样的来改。
silver 发表于 2010-9-3 01:42:32 | 显示全部楼层
纯良少女....默....不过Will真的就是纯良少女....另外那两个才是拐带他的海盗XD
对挑战反派十分期待....而且他很有古典气质啊....
bwl1969 发表于 2013-2-1 21:12:17 | 显示全部楼层
少女。。。导演很能抓重点,不愧是粉丝!
stille 发表于 2013-2-1 23:12:59 | 显示全部楼层
「他就像个好得不能再好的纯良少女,太高尚了」
老實說這種類型就算演反派,應該有很大的可能會增加角色的複雜度,演出與眾不同的氣質啊!
遛鸟少侠 发表于 2013-2-14 01:29:47 | 显示全部楼层
He’s like a lass……救命导演不能更懂!
Esther 发表于 2013-5-5 17:22:13 | 显示全部楼层
He’s like a lass……
纯良少女……
老夫!的脑洞!又!和导演!重合!了!老夫!看完!魔戒!和!soilder's girl!之后!就一直!脑补着!开花!也去!演个伪娘!什么的!最好!是!我妻由乃!那种!清纯!可爱!病娇!的!少女!导演!既然!脑洞都!开了!就!来一发!吧!你!可以的!老夫!咆哮着!冲进了加勒比海。
emptyboXx 发表于 2015-4-11 01:23:08 | 显示全部楼层
真的顛覆我對他的觀感的,看了訪談花絮,才發現他是個非常乖巧開朗的家夥。
Arcturus 发表于 2015-4-11 20:56:43 | 显示全部楼层
回过头看我觉得人们的评价到底是公平的,而电影公司和媒体记者就不一定了。开花的好多好片子被埋没了。
candice 发表于 2015-4-20 23:00:23 | 显示全部楼层
保罗安德森是开花粉丝???!!!原著白金汉是个正派吧有点心塞。。。但是电影还是很欢乐
流云千里 发表于 2015-6-22 20:34:58 | 显示全部楼层
白金汉的戏份很少——==基本上就是不断换装出现的一个家伙——,然后最后出现还是一脸灰头土脸的大吼,笑倒··~~~好医生还没看过,下去补一下再上来。倒是之前看的《天国王朝》,非常好看,开花的表演我觉得很不错啊,攻城场面巨大,可惜当年没有好好播放出来 ,可惜了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|白树开花同人论坛

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:47 , Processed in 0.109449 second(s), 14 queries .