楼主: mithriel

八卦帝Ted.C的Blind Item~请乱入

[复制链接]
塔茜娅 发表于 2010-8-21 22:53:56 | 显示全部楼层
1.这是个年轻明星,是个不公开的BI。
2.他不断努力摆脱自己喜欢男人的倾向,但没有成功。
3.他曾红过,但事 ...
mithriel 发表于 2010-8-21 22:46

看到这里真的很痛心。真的。本来走这条路就是一把双刃剑,但是,很可惜,MK真的是一个非常糟糕非常糟糕的同伴。MK就像一条蔓藤,她需要要开花的名气和人气就像蔓藤需要更多的阳光一般,她现在的手段就像蔓藤那样死死的缠绕着开花这个不怎么大的树。可是结果呢?有可能开花就被她毫无节制的对名利的渴望给缠死了。从这里可以看出MK的智商不是一般的低,她不懂唇亡齿寒的意思。或者是更险恶一点,开花只是他的跳板,不排除这棵树到了之后,她另择高枝,总之怎么看都是于开花不利。
 楼主| mithriel 发表于 2010-8-21 22:54:06 | 显示全部楼层

回顾2004年TED的另一个关于"Harland Fuss"Blind Item

感谢斐儿帮忙挖掘~MUA,我就转过来了哦,网络很好很强大

Oh, you thought we were done with the puerile penis set, didja? Hardly.

No, we still need to zero in on Grimy Gus and Harland Fuss (or as they're known to their most secretive of buds, Gussy 'n' Fussy). G. 'n' F. have been on location recently. Well, one of them has, at least. Don't think too many folks know that Fuss has joined his good bud Gus for a little mattress messin'.

But I do! (And now you vicarious folks do, too--how fab!)
Look, I'm the first to give a hearty shout-out to two guys who want to do what they want, sexually speaking. But when both--all right, make that one--of these men go to great lengths to make the public believe he's bedding down with rising supersweet starlet Eartha Bertha, well then, I get a little pissy.
Although it sure was romantic when Gus 'n' Fuss went to such a Secret Service-defying to-do while Gus was out of the States (in a film-friendly environment) making his latest butch-it-up celluloid job.
Public lobby and elevator trips at the sumptuous Springtime Suites hotel with Fuss 'n' Eartha were arranged. Photographers just happened to be around, sorta the same way Rock Hudson lived his whole fake life. But I'm getting terribly off the point here, aren't I?

Back to the boys: It really is a modern-day Romeo + Romeo + Juliet story, if ya think about it.

Only the gullible public's the one taking the poison...
And it ain't: Ben Affleck & Matt Damon, Robin Williams & Dustin Hoffman (dressed as Tootsie and Mrs. Doubtfire in the picture) or George Clooney and Mark Wahlberg
Also excluded - Tobey Maguire, Leonardo DiCaprio.

当年这个的Top Suspects: Orlando Bloom/Viggo Mortensen/Kate Bosworth??? (never solved!)
一般如果下面有人明显猜错的Ted都会出来说明不是谁谁谁,但他没有否认过这个top suspects。

而今年的这个Harland Fuss猜得最多的又是OB……
Anniek 发表于 2010-8-21 22:54:30 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Anniek 于 2010-8-21 22:58 编辑

覺得開花現在的處境,好像Jassy一篇一集完vo故事。

Ficlet: The Deal (VM/OB)
The Deal
Pairing: VM/OB
Rating: PG13
Warning: ANGST. I mean it. Be warned.
Summary: Be careful who you make a deal with, and be very, very sure about what you bargain away.

http://jasmineskie.livejournal.com/65678.html
 楼主| mithriel 发表于 2010-8-21 23:10:53 | 显示全部楼层
的確 ~
最近有其他影星結婚嗎?

不然這也太明顯了
collas 发表于 2010-8-21 22:50

明显之处在于这个结婚的两者一个是以前红过而现在有点过气的男明星,另一个是喜欢炒作借位上行的女友,满足这个条件,最近还真只有他,Megan、Penelope是女的,Robbie Williams的老婆挺低调不是famewhore,Robbie又是唱歌的,想来想去一个月内神奇的订婚又结婚的男演员,还真只有他了……
松蘿 发表于 2010-8-21 23:54:03 | 显示全部楼层
既然孩子都懷了就希望長得像爸爸一點,
既然婚都結了就希望他們過得好一點,
既然找了一個似乎居心叵測的女人結婚就希望Orli撐得久一點。
身為粉絲除了這些之外還能作什麼呢?
為了不讓自己這麼難過小道消息還是少看一點吧,唉ˊAˋ。
collas 发表于 2010-8-22 02:17:05 | 显示全部楼层
回复 18# mithriel

guh, this depresses me. :/
Anniek 发表于 2010-8-22 12:59:48 | 显示全部楼层
明報記者眼利啊,沒有被MK的PR手法糊弄。

【明報專訊】《魔盜王》男星奧蘭度布林與名模Miranda Kerr新婚未幾,隨即宣布後者懷孕,擺明是奉子成婚,最「巧合」是公開有喜翌日,奧蘭度即現身慕尼黑宣傳與《生化危機》女星美娜祖華域合演的新作The Three Musketeers,頓成全場焦點,難得美娜還笑笑口,莫非已為人母的她傳授奧蘭度育兒經驗?不過觀乎他的表情,似乎不大接受呢。

(歐新社)
Se71n 发表于 2010-9-21 16:46:39 | 显示全部楼层
不懂不懂  ,看来要学好英文才行。一个字来翻译了
 楼主| mithriel 发表于 2011-4-29 18:17:09 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Ted:
Wanna help a volunteer fanatic overcome the Monday blues? Really? Thanks! Rank the following according to how emotionally close (like BFFs) the following closeted stars are to their respective current beards, from besties to enemies in it for the PR: Toothy Tile, Seymour Plow-Me-More, Harland Fuss and Jackie Bouffant. Sending some hungover kisses your way!
?/em>Hannah

Dear Rhetorical:
Jackie the closest, by far. Seymour a distant second, and Toothy and Harland? Don't even ask!

Dear Ted:
I saw a really sweet picture today of Orlando Bloom and his new son. I wonder if he's ever been a Blind Vice. If so, is it a currently active Blind Vice? Murph and I are staying indoors today. It's in the single digits outside and extremely cold, ice and snow hurts the pads of his paws. We hope you're nice and warm where you are.
梥cottiecruz

Dear Shivering Snow Bunnies:
Definitely saw the pic too, and Bloom looks like a blushing daddy. We love it. He might not have always had some squeaky-clean paws (like you and your adorable pup), as Orlando is a Vice superstar from years back, but he seems to be shaping, as of late. Damn!

Dear Ted:
Any interesting news on Harland Fuss lately? Has he found a way to go back on his "devil-dealing scenario" (does he even want to?), or has his beard permanently won the battle?
梩hepenguinofdeath

Dear Much More to Fuss For...
He has bigger and more permanent things to deal with lately, especially when it comes to that beard of his. Pretty sure she'll be staying around for a while. It's only proper of this not-so-wild-anymore hunk to stick around longer than usual.

Dear Ted:
What do you think adorable Orlando Bloom enjoys most about fatherhood, taking care of his sweet son Flynn or the new size of Miranda Kerr's boobs? Love ya.
梒o0ftroy

Dear Love Ya Back:
No brainer: daddyhood.

Dear Ted:
What's up with the Kerr-Bloom family? I get the impression Orlando cares much more about baby Flynn than Mir does, right or wrong? And I still feel no love between them梑ut then, why are they still together? For PR reasons? That's long gone, I guess, there's not much buzz around them. For the baby? Yeah maybe, but he'll grow up and maybe he wouldn't be much traumatized if his parents weren't together. Then why? I just don't get it.
桸ikki

Dear Quit Contemplating:
They look like a happy fam for now. Orly landed one beautiful bombshell, and, of course, as a new daddy he is going be all about his new baby boy. They both love the tyke, no question about that, and let them live there lives sans PR speculation. Well, at least, until we have some real detail!
jyqmiao 发表于 2011-4-29 20:04:18 | 显示全部楼层
回复 29# mithriel

我其实想求翻译……求大大至少给个梗概……
Elvish 发表于 2011-4-29 23:09:54 | 显示全部楼层
一路看下来心被揪紧了……很多都是粗略地扫一眼就不敢完全深究下去……别这样……
heihei 发表于 2011-4-30 14:23:41 | 显示全部楼层
回复  mithriel

我其实想求翻译……求大大至少给个梗概……
jyqmiao 发表于 2011-4-29 20:04

跟亲一样,同求,没办法英语无能的说~~~
bunnyuki 发表于 2011-5-1 09:00:18 | 显示全部楼层
看的我喜忧参半,希望开花能做出对自己有利的选择TUT。
本来对dingo不是很了解,最近翻了翻发现除了=_=|||||就是无语……
当年那个top suspects也有所耳闻。
真是揪着心看他……哎……
 楼主| mithriel 发表于 2011-5-11 23:38:32 | 显示全部楼层
回复 30# jyqmiao

有空会翻一些吧
charalee 发表于 2012-4-5 20:01:26 | 显示全部楼层
今天才看见这贴,同各位大大,真是喜忧参半...
想到曾经那样纯净又直率的大孩子,现在卷入这么多是是非非中,很揪心的感觉。
himomoo 发表于 2012-6-16 13:01:53 | 显示全部楼层
怎么办呢,只能说娱乐圈真是很毁人啊,开花的起点太高了,真希望快点好起来
ssflln 发表于 2012-6-16 18:23:20 | 显示全部楼层
我倒不觉得开花是Gay,但是他和MK的婚姻肯定不那么单纯,上次看到一张照片,是三个人一起出街,开花耳朵带着耳机~那个时候我就觉得他们之间就算有过爱现在也一定是有问题了!!
一袖乱蔷薇 发表于 2012-8-24 12:11:05 | 显示全部楼层
同意三十六楼的看法,开花的起点确实太高了点,以至于未来的道路在选择性上会有很多的局限。不过成功的例子也大有人在,最著名的就是LEO。其实在我看来性取向问题,婚姻问题虽然会给开花今后的演绎发展带来牵绊,但却不是最重要的问题所在。最重要的是开花能不能遇到一个他作为主角的好剧本……
哎,娱乐圈太复杂,没谁说是进去了还能一身白出来。只希望开花能开心的拍片子,遵循本心就好。PS:MK神马的都是浮云,有小开花在就好啦!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|白树开花同人论坛

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 18:30 , Processed in 0.105917 second(s), 11 queries .