注册
搜索
查看: 490|回复: 1

三劍客的3D拍攝技術,由「阿凡達」的占姆士金馬倫公司操刀

[复制链接]
Anniek 发表于 2010-6-10 11:21:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
三劍客的3D拍攝技術,由「阿凡達」的占姆士金馬倫公司操刀。
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010/0 ... -logan-lerman-says/

'Three Musketeers' To Shoot With James Cameron's 3-D Cameras, Star Logan Lerman Says
Posted 2 hrs ago by Eric Ditzian in MTV Movie Awards, News, Video

Two adaptations of Alexandre Dumas' 17th-century adventure tale "The Three Musketeers" are racing toward the big screen, but only one will be presented in 3-D. And as MTV News has learned, that version — directed by Paul W.S. Anderson and starring Milla Jovovich, Logan Lerman, Orlando Bloom and Christoph Waltz — will not only be shot in three dimensions but will utilize the camera technology pioneered by James Cameron for "Avatar."

Shooting in 3-D. We're not converting," star Lerman told us last week during the run up to the MTV Movie Awards. "We're really going to be popping out at you.... We're using the Jim Cameron technology and all that. It's going to be nuts. It's going to look really cool. And trust me, from everything I've seen, it's going to blow people away."

There's no set start date for shooting, though producers have an eye on a 2011 release date. For now, Lerman is busy training for the role of d'Artagnan, the young risk-taker who dreams of becoming one of the famed Musketeers.

"I just started two weeks ago and it's pretty intense learning the fencing," Lerman said. "Just hours in the gym every day. It's an intense process."

The training process, it seems, is rather more intense than the casting process. Coming off his turn as the sword-swinging son of Poseidon in "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief," Lerman didn't even have to submit to a formal audition.

"It was the weirdest process for me, because usually there is a process," he told us. "Usually you go through auditions and you really try to fight for the role. But they came to me and they were just really invested in the idea that I can do it. I met with Paul and we hit it off and we were like, 'Yeah, let's make an awesome film together."

The movie is expected to stay true to the swashbuckling soul of the classic novel while infusing the story with a contemporary sensibility and the visual effects with the latest tech Hollywood has to offer. But will there be a radio-friendly single to accompany the flick, as there was for the 1993 version starring Charlie Sheen, Kiefer Sutherland, Chris O'Donnell? Who can forget that #1 Billboard single, "All for Love" — which doesn't exactly hold up almost two decades later — courtesy of Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart and Sting?

"I haven't heard anything, but it'd be cool," laughed Lerman. "I gotta pitch that one now. A new theme song."
撒哈拉野驴 发表于 2010-6-10 12:41:46 | 显示全部楼层
如果是卡导的幕后团队来操作的话,那真得很值得期待啊,最近被伪3D给弄晕了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|白树开花同人论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 05:14 , Processed in 0.104218 second(s), 14 queries .