找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 879|回复: 7

MTV視頻:開花希望在Hobbit能再演萊戈拉斯一角

[复制链接]
Anniek 发表于 2010-1-26 13:21:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
開花說:「我發了EMail給PJ,問需不需要小萊演出哈比人傳?」PJ:「等著瞧。」開花說PJ現在都保持神秘。G導似乎想用更多新面孔來拍攝哈比人傳。

"The Hobbit" — just don't expect to see too many familiar faces when Guillermo del Toro takes the director's chair from producer Peter Jackson for the prequel films.

Still, that's not stopping some of the old "Rings" castmembers from throwing their names into the, uh, ring. At the Sundance Film Festival, Orlando Bloom — who played the Elven archer Legolas in the critically acclaimed trilogy — said that he has reached out to Jackson about possibly returning for "The Hobbit."

"I shot an e-mail to Pete and I said, 'You know, if you want me to don the blonde wig and pointy ears again, I'd be honored to do it,'" Bloom revealed. "He said, 'Well, we'll see.' They're very, very hush-hush."

訪問者說原者沒有Legolas,不過演瑟爸的話,開花可以演出。看來機會不大。
It's not particularly likely that Bloom's services would be required for "The Hobbit" as Legolas has no role in the original story, though it's always possible that the actor could play Thranduil, Legolas' father who appears as the Elvenking in the story. But even if Bloom doesn't return to Middle-Earth, he's more than happy to see what Jackson and Del Toro have in store.

他接著在訪問中大讚G導,說他的電影很棒,想和他合作。
"It's Guillermo's movie and I'm a huge fan of that man," said the actor. "He's obviously going to take his own idea of it, but I'm excited for that movie. I think it's going to be great."

Should Bloom return for "The Hobbit," or would the inclusion of Legolas feel too forced? Let us know your take in the comments section and on Twitter!

視頻在連結內,我不懂截flash的視頻喔。希望有人會把視頻上傳。

開花MTV的視頻連結http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010/0 ... tm_campaign=Feed%3A

另一篇訪問,問開花小本電影的感受:
http://www.style.com/peopleparti ... od_Storms_Sundance/

More indie darlings were being toasted at the premiere for Mark Ruffalo's heavy-metal redemption tale Sympathy for Delicious—including Orlando Bloom. "It's a different kind of muscle," Bloom said. "You feel stripped of big sets and scenery." (Or, in the case of this film, in which the actor plays a strutting goth rocker, a shirt.) Meanwhile, Ruffalo stroked his beard to demonstrate one of the perks of the facial hair he was sporting this weekend. "Some of the pretty girls do that," he said.

---------------------------------------------------------

另,他親口說不會拍第四部海盜了。

Extra" has learned the fourth installment of "Pirates of the Caribbean," set to be released in 2011, will not include Orlando Bloom.

Bloom tells "Extra's" Terri Seymour that "Will's swimming with the fishes."

When asked if he could come back Bloom replied, "Not this time. No. No. No."

source: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2n ... ates_sequel.php/r:t
tracyanne 发表于 2010-1-26 16:52:13 | 显示全部楼层
PJ好坏啊!要人家等啊~~
4567 发表于 2010-1-27 00:03:31 | 显示全部楼层
嗷嗷
都回来演哈比人把
老V演A爸Or爷
小O演瑟爸
likeasong 发表于 2010-1-27 09:18:20 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 likeasong 于 2010-1-27 09:46 编辑

I'm a huge fan of Guillermo too - I am glad I have something in common with Orlando!

It seems not likely that he will return for The Hobbit, but one can always hope~
tracyanne 发表于 2010-1-27 11:21:47 | 显示全部楼层
mtv的视频连OL的大姐也搞不定啊~~
撒哈拉野驴 发表于 2010-1-27 12:09:27 | 显示全部楼层
其实我觉得小o可以多尝试一些新鲜的角色,例如偶尔演个大反派什么的,虽然我觉得小o长得和反派完全没有任何联系,但这正好可以磨练小o的演技不是吗?让观众们看看,咱的小o也是美貌与演技并重的
maggie-l 发表于 2010-2-4 11:48:07 | 显示全部楼层
如果能有开花演出就太好了。不过我觉得不大可能
sylviamomo 发表于 2010-2-4 14:12:26 | 显示全部楼层
老V演A爸Or爷
小O演瑟爸

好经典啊……这句话。
但是这种可能性就像2012是世界末日一样渺小……
但是可以yy啊![img][/img]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|白树开花同人论坛

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 14:55 , Processed in 0.117970 second(s), 14 queries .