VO quotes合集翻译

[复制链接]
mithriel 发表于 2014-7-23 16:30:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
往年Viggo和Orlando相互或他人提及的言论内容整理,来源于媒体报道采访、网友现场目击,皆有原文。
翻译:简茗冬
校对:mithriel

欢迎补充。

【Orlando采访中谈及Viggo
——He was a real mentor to me. He was a huge influence on my life as an actor and as a guy. He just had a real big impact on my life. He has a lot of integrity as an actor and as a human being. He has the diversity with the good and bad, he’s got the whole thing. To work with him and to have him as an influence on my life has been really important.
——对我而言,他是真正的导师。作为演员和伙伴,他在我的生命中留下了巨大的影响。他真的对我的人生有极大的冲击。无论是作为一个演员还是作为一个人他都非常诚实正直,善恶分明。能够和他共事并拥有他带来的影响,对我的人生来说是非常重要的。

——He has affected so much my life and the way I act. Legolas' role was my first big movie role and I did most of the shooting with Viggo. He shaped much of my acting. In the last filming Viggo wasn't there but when working the scenes I thought often about the conversations I had with him.
——他对我的人生和表演方式有着相当大的影响。Legolas的角色是我第一个大银幕角色,我大部分时候都和Viggo一起拍摄。他在很大程度上塑造了我的演技。在拍摄的最后阶段,Viggo并不在那儿,但是在拍摄时我经常想起以前和他的对话。

——I love them, we love each other. We see each other when we can come to the same (something) or we're in the same town. This film has been huge. When we get together, we love to hang out, y'know, I love seeing Vig, y'know, and I love to see the hobbits and I love to see everyone -- Liv, Ian -- but it's just the nature of being an actor is that you're not often in one place for very long so it's often difficult to stay together but we got tattoos. That should be enough for everyone to...
——我爱他们,我们深爱彼此。我们在做相同的(事情)或者在一个镇子的时候就能碰见对方。这部电影的规模很大。当我们聚在一起的时候,我们喜欢一起出去,你知道的,我喜欢看见Vig(Viggo的昵称),你知道的,而且也我喜欢看见霍比特人们,我喜欢看见每个人——Liv,Ian——但作为演员,你不可能经常很长一段时间呆在同一个地方,所以我们很不容易聚在一起。但我们都去纹了纹身。对于每个人来说,这都足够……

——"He was just so giving and gracious," says 25-year-old actor Orlando Bloom, who recalls Mortensen letting him upstage him in at least one scene. "For a young actor starting out in the film industry, he was the most fantastic education I could have had." ~ Orlando Talks About Viggo
——“他真的太慷慨,太宽厚了。”25岁的演员Orlando Bloom在回忆Mortensen让他在至少在一场戏里增加戏份的时候说道。“对于一个刚从电影业起步的年轻演员来说,他是我能拥有的最好的导师。”Orlando如是说Viggo。

——Orlando: I hadn't done a movie before LOTR, and then I'm in one of the best movies of all times! It was unbelievable to work with such great people like Viggo.
——Orlando:在魔戒三部曲之前我没有拍过电影,之后我便成为了史上最好的电影中的一员!能够和Viggo那样出色的人一起工作简直令人难以置信。

——Orlando:Yeah, it’s totally wild, and some times I wake up in the morning and I can’t figure out what’s going on in my life – or where I am. It all went so quickly. Viggo was a good friend from the start; my guardian angel. He looked after me as a brother, and he is a cool person with so many talents.
——Orlando:是的,那相当疯狂,有时候我早上醒来,完全弄不清我的人生中到底发生了什么——或者我究竟在哪里。一切都发生得太快了。Viggo从一开始就是一个很好的朋友;我的守护天使。他像兄长一样照顾我。他还是一个才华横溢的很酷的家伙。

——The British hunk, 26, landed his first major role as elf LEGOLAS in the fantasy trilogy, and Viggo - who plays ARAGORN - helped him get through the stress of making the movies in one 18-month stretch with his peaceful nature.
Orlando says, "Viggo became like a mentor to me. He's a very spiritual guy who never gets angry about anything. We'd sit next to each other for a couple or hours each morning in a make-up truck. You get to know someone that way, more than by being in scenes with them.
"Viggo would be very relaxed and always extremely polite to everyone. He taught me to enjoy the moment.
"I was playing an elf, with the costume, the ears and a bow in my hand. I felt invincible. We were filming in a beautiful part of the world, so Viggo would tell me just to look around, realise how lucky I was and enjoy it for what it was. He wasn't concerned about what came next."
——这个26岁的英国小伙,在奇幻三部曲中获得了他的第一个主要角色Legolas,而在三部曲中饰演Aragorn的Viggo,用他平和的天性帮助他克服了参与这个18个月的电影拍摄的压力。
Orlando说:“对我而言,Viggo成为了一个类似于人生导师的人物。他是一个很平和的人,对于任何事情都不会生气。每天早上,我们有两三个小时都一起并肩坐在化妆车里。那样的相处比和他们在一起拍戏更能让你了解一个人。
“Viggo对于所有人都很随和,也非常礼貌。他教会我去享受那些时光。
“我扮演一个精灵,穿着全套行头,戴着尖耳朵,手里拿着弓。我觉得自己是无敌的。我们在世界上最美的一个地方拍摄,所以Viggo会告诉我说,看看周围,感受一下我是多么幸运,并且享受周围的一切。他并不在意之后会发生什么。”

【LOST 迷路

Skip杂志:
With Mr. Mortensen Bloom "lost" himself in the New Zealand wilderness. 14 hours later they both returned to the LotR set bruised and thirsty and with a photo that's reputed to be the best ever taken of Orlando. If Mortensen would only release it.
和Mortensen先生一起,Bloom在新西兰的荒野中“迷路”了。14小时之后,他们回到了魔戒的片场,浑身上下伤痕累累,又饥又渴。他们还带回了一张据说是Orlando最美的照片。如果Mortensen愿意公开它的话。

【CRUSH 着迷】
What was it like spending so much time with Viggo Mortensen?
Viggo was like a mentor for me, without anything being spoken. I used to sit next to him on the make-up bus, and find myself just staring at him while he was having his make-up done and drawing in his book or writing his notes. I would find myself fascinated.
问:和Viggo Mortensen一起度过那么多时光是什么样的感觉呢?
答:Viggo对我来说就是一位人生导师,不言而喻。我在化妆车上常常坐在他身边,然后发现在他化妆或是在书上涂写的时候我一直盯着他。我发现自己一直被他吸引着。

【FILTY HUMAN 脏兮兮的人类】
Viggo: Sean Bean and I made fun of the elves, and they made fun of us. They said we were dirty and smelly and less intelligent and graceful, all of which is probably true. We commented on their vanity: 'Well, when you are done with your nails, we are being attacked.'
Viggo:我和Sean Bean经常拿精灵们开玩笑,他们也会拿我们开玩笑。他们说我们脏兮兮、臭烘烘、不够聪明也不够优雅,这些大概都是真的。我们就会吐槽他们的浮华:“好吧,等你们做完指甲,我们早就被袭击了。”

Orlando: Vig used to call me 'elf boy', and I'd call him 'filthy human'. As an Elf, I never got a scratch on me, never got dirty. And Vig would come out with blood and sweat all over him. And he'd say to me, 'Oh, go manicure your nails'
Orlando:Vig习惯叫我“精灵小子”,我就会叫他“脏兮兮的人类”。作为一个精灵,我身上从来不会有擦伤,也不会把自己弄得脏脏的。但Vig就会浑身是血和汗。然后他就会对我说,“啊,修你的指甲去。”

Orlando: The camaraderie involves quite a lot of good-natured ribbing, particularly between Aragorn and Legolas. We have these digs at each other, Viggo [Mortensen] will go on about Elves and how they're always doing their nails and brushing their long, blonde hair and being all prissy. And I just say: 'Well, at least I'm going to live forever! Got that? LIVE FOREVER!
Orlando:我们之间的友情包含着出于善意的玩笑,尤其是关于Aragorn和Legolas的。我们会互相挖苦,Viggo会吐槽说,精灵们是如何修指甲和梳理他们长长的金发并且谨小慎微到几乎神经质的地步。我就会说:“好吧,至少我们永生嗳!懂吗?永生!”

We have this joke where we dig at each other, me and Aragorn, me and Viggo...And I'm like, yeah well, at least I don't smell. And at least I'm going to live forever. So we get a little a bit of the odd dig here and there, you know, but, that's just because he can't use a bow and arrow like I can
我们互相挖苦的时候会开玩笑,我和Aragorn,我和Viggo……然后我会说,嘿,好吧,至少我闻起来没有味儿。而且至少我永生啊。我们会这样那样地说些奇怪的玩笑,你知道的,但,这只是因为他不能像我一样用弓箭而已。

【JOKES 恶作剧】
Orlando Bloom, in his first major movie role, said there was a friendly off-the-set rivalry between the younger stars and American actor Mortensen. They would play practical jokes on each other. Mortensen, who plays the human Aragorn, got his son to cover Bloom's trailer in duct tape. In revenge, rotten fish "and a pile of fake shit" were left in Mortensen's trailer, Bloom said.
Orlando Bloom,在说到他的第一个电影主要角色时提到,在幕后,比较年轻的演员们和美国演员Mortensen之间有个善意的比赛。他们会互相恶作剧。Mortensen,在三部曲中扮演人类Aragorn,让他的儿子去把Bloom的拖车缠满了胶带。作为报复,他们在Mortensen的拖车上留下了臭鱼和“一坨假粪便”,Bloom说道。

Apparently Orlando had been warned whilst filming that he was going to be “quite big” and that Orlando was a bit confused as to what that would mean or what he was supposed to do about it. Karl said that he was sad that “Leggy” couldn’t go anywhere without a security presence and that it was very limiting for him. He did go on to recount a story about how they teased Orlando on set. Orlando had a new dresser starting, so Karl and I think Viggo decorated his trailer with really rude and filthy posters so that when the poor girl arrived she looked around with this priceless “what the heck have I got myself into?” look on her face.
很明显,Orlando在拍摄时已经得到了他会变得“很大(意指很大牌,很出名)”的警告。这让Orlando有些困惑,他不理解那究竟是什么意思,或者说他应该对此做些什么。Karl说,他对于“Leggy(Legolas的昵称)”在没有安保人员的情况下哪儿都不能去感到遗憾,但这个说法明显太保守了。他还讲述了一个关于他们怎么在片场打趣Orlando的故事。Viggo将凌乱的脏兮兮的海报贴满了他的拖车,而Orlando的化妆师换了人,那个可怜的女孩走进拖车,四处张望的时候,她满脸都挂着那种让我们津津乐道的“我特么的这是到哪儿了”的表情。

【GET A GRIP 把持住!】
Orlando Bloom, who makes his feature film debut as the elf Legolas, was a victim of an all-out assault. "They broke into his hotel room in the middle of the night," Monaghan chuckled. "They carried him downstairs. Billy and I sat on Orlando's knees and Sean Bean pulled his arms back. Viggo pulled up Orlando's shirt and slapped the hell out of his belly. "He was nearly crying, the poor baby." Bloom interjected: "It's all very affectionate. We were all in it together. "If we got bored, tired or grumpy somebody would slap you around the head and say "get a grip'."
Orlando Bloom,这个在银幕处女作上饰演了Legolas的演员,是剧组的一次集体袭击的受害者。“他们大半夜闯进他的宾馆房间,”Monaghan窃笑着。“他们把他扛到楼下。Billy和我坐在他的膝盖上,Sean Bean把他的手拉到背后。Viggo掀起Orlando的上衣然后猛拍他的肚子。他就快哭出来了,可怜的乖乖。”Bloom插嘴道:“那都是些表示亲热的举动。我们都挺喜欢那样的。如果我们觉得无聊了,累了或者脾气不好了,就会有人拍一下你的头,然后说‘把持住’。”

【C-Bago 】
The onscreen fellowship echoes the one behind the Kookaburra tree. Mortensen and Orlando Bloom spent much of their off-time on a green bus they named the "C-Bago." According to Mortensen, "It was a crazy small bus" that he decorated wall-to-wall with his behind-the-scenes photos of the set. For Christmas, they had a tree made out of tampons. The C-bago became a frat house, where much drinking and partying ensued – the bus even had its own wine cellar. The motto? "Everyone is welcome, but when it's time to go, GET OUT."
这只银幕上走来的护戒队对于笑翠鸟树后的拖车颇有微词。Mortensen和Orlando Bloom的大部分空闲时间都在一辆被命名为“C-Bago”的绿色巴士上度过。据Mortensen所说,“那是一辆疯狂的小巴士”,他在每一面墙上都贴满了他拍摄的幕后照片。圣诞节的时候,他们在巴士里放了一棵用棉球做成的圣诞树。于是,C-Bago变成了一个兄弟会的聚会场所,他们经常在里面喝酒开派对——巴士里甚至有一个小酒窖。注意事项?“每个人都可以来,但到了该走的时候,就得出去。”

"The actors had a spiritual connection to it," director Jackson says of the bus. "I liked the way they had photographs [Mortensen and Bloom] taken behind-the-scenes, plastered all over the walls.
“演员们和它有着某种精神上的联系,”导演Jackson在提到巴士时这样说道。“我很喜欢他们(Mortensen和Bloom)拍摄幕后照片,并且把那些照片贴了满墙的做法。

"Ahhh yes, the bus. It was mine, all mine. It was my precious," Bloom says sifting LOTR character Gollum through an [English] drawl.
“啊,对,那辆巴士。那是我的,全都是我的。我的宝贝。”Bloom用魔戒人物Gollum的语气慢吞吞地说道。

Bloom, a "sex symbol" according to Mortensen, christened the bus the "C-word" when the makeup artist was fuming about someone and asked Bloom's advice.
"You should kick him in the c—t and tell him to f—k off!" Bloom said. "Viggo just lost it for half an hour. He kept saying, 'What did you say?' [The bus] became all about "the word." We took that word and took all of its power away. We made it the most loving word in the world. If you were a true c—t, you were the most amazing person in the world."
被Mortensen描述为“性感偶像”的Bloom,在化妆师因为某人气得冒烟,前来征求他的意见时,给那辆巴士取了那个“C”字打头的名字。
“你应该在他的C***踹一脚然后让他滚出!”Bloom说。“Viggo半个小时都没反应过来。他一直问,‘你说了什么?’[这辆巴士]于是就变得和‘那个词’息息相关了。”我们用了那个词,去掉它的负面效果,把它变成了世界上最有爱的词。如果你真的是个C***,你就是世界上最棒的人。

"It was a very free-spirited bus," Bloom reflects. "It came about because me and Viggo kept being moved around, and we ended up on this bus one day. And the actors were fed up and we said, "This is it. This is our home and we are not moving. If they come, tell them to go away."
“那是一辆充满自由意志的车”Bloom说,“因为我和Viggo总是东奔西跑,然后在这两车上结束一天。然后演员们会去吃饭,我们就会说‘就在这儿,这就是我们的家我们不会离开。如果他们来的话,就让他们到别处去。’”

【RE-SHOOTING 补拍】
'He was a bit of a mentor for me. It was funny, when I went back for re-shoots, I was on my own and he wasn't sitting there, and I suddenly was sitting in the makeup bus that we'd been driving around in for 18 months in New Zealand and got really emotional and felt that it was kind of weird to be there without him there and sort of reflected on all of the happy conversations and chats and glasses of wine and talks that we would have at the end of the day or whatever. He really had a huge impact on my life as an actor.'
“他对我来说有点像人生导师。当我回去进行补拍的时候,很有意思,我是独自一人,他没有坐在我旁边。当我坐在那辆我们在新西兰坐了18个月的化妆车里的时候,我突然变得很情绪化,感觉没有他在旁边非常奇怪。我回想起很多我们在拍摄结束之类的时候聊天、喝酒、闲谈的场景。作为一个演员,他真的对我有极大的影响。”

And even if Bloom was disappointed not to figure in the reshoots - he was too busy filming The Kelly Gang in Australia (with a beard, girls!) - he did manage to fly over for one last dinner party. "I went over anyway, like for a weekend, just to say, 'Hi'", he laughs. "Because I was like, 'This is bollocks, I feel out of it.' I met up with Viggo," he smiles. "And let me tell you, we had one mad night in New Zealand!"
并且,即便Bloom因为没能回去参与补拍感到遗憾 [译注:此处是指第二部的补拍]——他忙 着在澳大利亚拍摄《凯利帮》(有大胡子哦,姑娘们!)——他还是设法飞去参加了最后一个晚餐派对。“我还是飞过去了,就像过周末一样,只为了回去说声‘Hi’,”他笑道。“因为我觉得这太扯了,这怎么能没我的份’我碰到了Viggo,”他微笑。“并且,我告诉你啊,我们在新西兰过了一个疯狂的夜晚。”

"The last time I saw Viggo, we were supposed to go to some supercool club, but there was no way I was going to get Viggo to do that, and I couldn't really be bothered myself. So we went to some dingy little pub, and then we just bought a six-pack and sat in the park and chatted."
“我最后一次见到Viggo的时候,我们本来是要去某个超酷的酒吧。但我绝对没办法让Viggo去那种地方,而且我也不会给自己找不爽。所以我们只是去了一个昏暗的小酒吧买了六罐酒,然后坐在公园里聊天。”

【MOONRIVER月亮河】
Bloom tells a story that occurred when the Rings crew returned to New Zealand in the summer of 2002 for sound dubbing and pickups for The Two Towers. “I flew over just to visit Viggo,” says Bloom, who had heard that Mortensen was organizing a reunion dinner. He, Mortensen and Henry [Viggo's son], Ian McKellen, Liv Tyler (who plays Arwen), and members of the crew took a bus to the countryside. After dinner, Bloom and Henry went for a walk and noticed how beautifully the moon was shining on a nearby river.
“We ran back and said, ‘Everyone’s got to see this.’ ” Bloom recalls. “I was having a Viggo moment—running out, getting people to come and check out the moon.”
Some decided to wade into the stream, but Mortensen suggested the more perilous task of crossing the river.
“I’m like, ‘Fuck off,’ and he says, ‘Come on.’ So we’re barefoot, waist-high in water, walking on these little rocks to get to the other side and I’m doing it because I’m an idiot and I’m following his lead. Because he’s an idiot. And because he’s amazing,” Bloom laughs. “I can’t believe how much this is going to make me sound like I’m in love with the guy.”
Bloom提到了一个在魔戒演员们在2002年的夏天回到新西兰进行配音和双塔奇谋的pickup时发生的故事。“我专门飞过去见Viggo,”Bloom说道,他当时听说Mortensen正打算组织一个重聚晚宴。于是他,Mortensen和Henry(Viggo的儿子),Ian McKellen,Liv Tyler(饰演Arwen),还有其他一些演员坐巴士去了郊外。晚饭之后,Bloom和Henry去散步,发现月光照在近处河流的美丽景象。
“我们跑回去说,‘大家都应该来看看这个。’”Bloom回忆道。“我当时像Viggo一样——跑出去,让大家都来看看那样的月色。”
有人提议到河里蹚水,但Mortensen提出了一个更冒险的建议,趟水过河。
“我说,‘去你的’,然后他说,‘来嘛。’于是我们都光着脚,蹚着齐腰深的水,踩着碎石向对岸走去。我那么做因为我是个傻瓜,我就那么跟着他的指引。因为他是个傻瓜。因为他是那么赞,”Bloom大笑道。“我简直难以相信这听起来有多像是我已经彻底爱上这家伙了。”

【HUNGRY EYES 饥渴之眼】
Orlando Bloom, who plays the elf Legolas, has no trouble summoning up his last day in costume. “I was definitely welled up, man,” he says. “I was choked. I was suddenly reminded of how lucky I was to be a part of this process and how much it changed me. Viggo being a real mentor to me, and Peter being this incredibly amazing, visionary director. They cut together a little gag reel. It was, like, four minutes of all these different Leggy moments from the whole shoot and outtakes and stuff. It was hilarious! It had all this ’80s music. You know that song ‘Hungry Eyes’? ‘One look at you and I touch the sky’? They had this homoerotic thing where they had a shot of Viggo pulling out his sword and looking at me, and me looking at him and drawing my bow. It was brilliant, man..”
饰演精灵Legolas的Orlando在拍摄的最后一天,依然一如既往地投入到了角色中。“我完全控制不住情绪,”他说。“我根本说不出话来。我突然想起我是有多幸运才能成为这样宝贵的经历中的一员,而这一切是如何改变了我。Viggo对我而言是真正的人生导师,而Peter是一个令人难以置信的出色、理想中的导演。他们一起剪辑了一小段搞笑片段。那是整部电影、花絮和其他东西里中差不多四分钟的Legolas的片段。相当滑稽!都是80年代的音乐。你知道那首‘Hungry Eyes’吗?歌词里有‘One look at you and I touch the sky’的那首?他们配了很基情的镜头,就是Viggo抽出他的剑看着我,然后我拉开弓看着他。那真是太赞了。”

【FROM DOM  Dom的话】
The actor, who’s been in Hawaii shooting “Lost,” says the “LOTR” fellowship, which includes Viggo Mortenson and Orlando Bloom, does more than just stay in touch. “I still see the guys all the time.” In fact, he’s expecting visits from the “LOTR” gang through the holidays. “Viggo and Orlando are coming over for Thanksgiving. Then Billy and Elijah are coming over for New Year’s Eve.” They’ll need all of Gandalf’s magical powers to keep the “LOTR” groupies away, that’s for sure.
这位正在夏威夷拍摄“Lost”的演员说,魔戒远征队,包括Viggo Mortensen和Orlando Bloom,远不止仅仅是保持联络那么简单。“我不管什么时候都能见到这些家伙。”事实上,他正盼着魔戒组在假期前来拜访。“Viggo和Orlando感恩节会过来。然后Billy和Elijah新年夜会过来。”要用上Gandalf的全部魔法才能分开远征队的众人,绝对的。

B.L. How about Viggo. Why was he the perfect actor to play Aragorn?
D.M. I don’t think he’s the perfect actor for the role.
B.B. I think you are (to Dominic).
D.M. I think Viggo has a lot of qualities of Aragorn. He completely commits to what he’s doing, which is what Aragorn eventually does too. He was a great leader for the actors, especially for some of the young guys. I know that Orlando had a really great time with Viggo. He just really commits 100%. He has a lot of fun and there’s always something going on around Viggo.
B.L. 那Viggo呢。为什么他是饰演Aragorn的最佳人选?
Dominic:我不认为他是最佳人选。
Billy:我觉得你是(对Dominic说)。
Dominic:我觉得Viggo有很多Aragorn的品质。他完全投入于正在进行的工作中,这也正是Aragorn最终所做的。他是演员们的一个好领头人,尤其是对于一些年轻演员来说。我知道Orlando和Viggo一起的时候总是很开心的。他只是百分百投入。他很有趣,并且在他的周围总会发生些有意思的事情。

【 PJ的头疼】
Peter Jackson told the story of how Bloom and some of the hobbit actors had lured non-surfer Viggo Mortensen into action. Mortensen had shown up for work ready for shooting in the mines of Moria with "a huge swollen face, his right eye closed like a boxer", after a knock from his surf board. "For the scene we had to always shoot from the left-hand side," Jackson said. "We had no choice."
Peter Jackson提到了关于Bloom和一些霍比特演员是怎么把不会冲浪的Viggo Mortensen诱惑去学习冲浪的故事。Mortensen有一天到达片场准备拍摄Moria矿坑的戏份时,因为被冲浪板狠狠地拍了一下,“他的脸肿得老高,右眼像受伤的拳击运动员一样”。“在拍那天的场景时,我们只能对着他的左脸拍,”Jackson说道。“我们没别的办法。”

【Paying charges买单】

Press release: Viggo Mortensen categorically denies laying charges against Orlando Bloom, for assault and spreading jelly on the bloke. Orlando Bloom (Orli) is his co-star in the Lord of the Ring trilogy.
Viggo, stated that he was misquoted by the press.
"What I actually said was that I was "paying" charges! Orli likes his condiments and the caterer on set charged extra for these things...so, I was paying Orli's charges for salt, spread and jelly, coz he was broke! It continually surprizes me how out of hand these rumours can get." -Viggo correcting the press
媒体报道:Viggo Mortensen否认因为Orlando Bloom往他身上洒果冻而要他付出代价。Orlando Bloom(奥利)是和他在《魔戒》共事的演员
Viggo表示他的话被媒体错误地引用了。
“我实际上是说我要‘支付费用’!奥利总是很喜欢在片场提供的某些需要支付额外费用的调料和伙食……所以我给Orli支付他要的盐、调料酱和果冻,因为他没有钱!我一直很惊奇谣言竟然能传成这样。”Viggo对媒体纠正。

【ABOUT JOHNNY & VIGGO  说起约翰尼和Viggo】
They'd written like, Orlando became an actor to become popular with girls long ago though, it really pissed me off. I'd never said anything like that or never thought of it either. Like Viggo Mortensen, or Johnny Depp, to continue acting keeping in mind first that being a good person is my destination. Johnny is a big star now but it is not that he has acted to be a star before the way he is now, you know what I'm saying?(or isn't it?) You would know it at once if you see how he has built his career. Without thinking of becoming a star, picking up work what he wants to do as an actor results his situation as a big star of today. There's no wonderful life like his. It's like, "go for him". I think Johnny is one of the actors who have most beautiful faces though, the beauty never mess any role he has done. I think that's really amazing. Viggo was the first powerful Hollywood actor I'd met. His ordinariness, attraction as a human being, his attitude toward his personal life, everything gave me strong influence. He was the first actor who made me think I should live like that. To me, as an inexperienced young actor yet,the first senior actor who gave me good influence was Viggo"
Orlando:“他们以前会这样写:Orlando为了受女孩儿欢迎才成为了一名演员,这真的让我很生气。我从来没说过这样的话,也从没有这么想过。像Viggo Mortensen,或者Johnny Depp,在继续演艺生涯的同时,成为一个品德高尚的人才是我最应该做到的。现在的约翰尼德普是一个大明星,但他的并不是为了当一个明星而演出才走到今天,你明白我在说什么吗?当你看见他是如何创造自己的事业时,你就会立刻明白的。抛开成为巨星不说,单是他选择自己作为演员时想要做的工作方式就造就了他今天的地位。没有比他更精彩的生命了。那就像是,“向着他的方向努力吧”。当然,我觉得约翰尼是有着最美脸蛋的演员之一,这种美丽从没有搞砸任何一个他扮演过的角色。我觉得那真的很棒。而Viggo是我遇见的第一个好莱坞实力演员。他的平易近人,他的魅力,他的生活态度,都给了我极大的影响。他是我遇见的第一个让我想要像他一样生活的演员。对我而言,那时作为一个年轻演员,第一个给了我巨大影响的演员前辈就是Viggo。”

【2007 年Viggo采访】
Interconnector posted this at OLove. A part of an interview to Viggo on Gente Magazine (runs off to buy it NOW)...
"In truth, I always want to come visit. I can’t stop returning. Last month I bumped into Orlando Bloom in a Los Angeles club, “Now where are you off to, Viggo?”. “Mexico, Chile and Argentina.” “Argentina?! It’s so beautiful,” he cried, “You were holding out on me! It has the most beautiful women on the planet. The city center is a jewel,” he exclaimed! “You see that you should listen when I speak, elf?” I replied. "
Viggo在Gente杂志的访谈节选:
“实际上,我一直想要来拜访。我一直想要回来。上个月我在洛杉矶的一个俱乐部碰见了Orlando Bloom,‘Viggo,你现在要去哪儿?’‘墨西哥,智利和阿根廷。’‘阿根廷?太美了,’他大喊,‘你居然不告诉我!那里有这个星球上最美的女子。市中心简直就是珍宝,’他嚷嚷。‘你看,在我说话的时候你该好好听着,精灵?’我回答。”

——You’re not the only musician from the Lord Of The Rings cast. How many of you play instruments?
Billy : Well, Viggo plays, and when my band were out in LA playing gigs Viggo and Orlando came along and I think Viggo really liked it. We may produce something together. Umm, Elijah plays a bit, Dom plays a bit… I mean, we have all jammed a few times, but nothing too serious.
——你并不是《魔戒》剧组里唯一的音乐家。你们之间有多少人会弹乐器?
Billy:嗯,Viggo会。而且我的乐队在洛杉矶开演奏会的时候,Viggo和Orlando一起过来的,而且我觉得Viggo非常喜欢。我们有时候也会一起作曲。Elijah也会一些,Dom会一些……我是说,我们有时候。

【2007年Billy乐队演出现场目击】

Source 1
SO THE GIRLS SAW BILLY AND ALI AND BILLY CARRYING BABY JACK INTO THE CLUB AND THEN THERE WAS BEECAKE AND BILLY WAS WEARING BLACK AND THEN THE GIRLS WERE LIKE HEY IT'S ORLANDO BLOOM AND I WAS LIKE WTF ORLANDO BLOOM NO IT'S NOT AND IT WAS ORLANDO FUCKING BLOOM WITH THE FUCKING HAIR THAT DEFIES GRAVITY AND THEN LATER WHEN WE WERE ALL DEAD FROM BILLY'S HOTNESS AND THE STARING AT ORLANDO DURING SINGING WE TURNED AROUND AND THE OTHER GIRLS WERE LIKE HEY CHECK OUT THOSE COWBOY BOOTS THAT'S TOTALLY VIGGO MORTENSEN AND I WAS LIKE BITCH NUH UH AND THEN I WALKED AROUND HIM AND IT WAAAAAAAAS VIGGO MORTENSEN AND SO YOU SEE I AM DEAD NOW AND HAVE TO BE BURIED IN THE ALLEY BEHIND THIS CLUB.
ETA AND ALSO OKAY SOME PEOPLE JUST CAME IN AND SAID DOM WAS IN THE PARKING LOT AFTER SO BASICALLY HELLO VIGGO AND ORLI AND DOM AND BILLY ARE ALL TOGETHER TONIGHT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
来自网友目击
“有个女孩看见Billy和阿里。Bill带着Beecake乐队入场。他穿着黑衣服。然后有个女孩儿就说那是Orlando Bloom吧。我说什么鬼不可能吧。但那就TM是Orlando Bloom,顶着他那头违反重力规律的头发。之后当我们都被Billy的性感和偶然瞥见的Orlando的身影给迷晕了的时候,我们转了个身,然后另一个女孩儿说嘿看那个穿牛仔靴的那绝对是Viggo Mortensen,然后我绕着他看了两圈。真的是Viggo Mortensen!我顿时就死过去了简直想把自己埋在这家俱乐部的后巷里。
然后还有刚进来的人说Dom在停车场于是这次基本Viggo奥利Dom和Billy今天晚上都在一起啦哇啊啊啊啊啊。”

【2008 年Billy Boyd采访】

"But I still see the other actors from Lord of the Rings. I was over in the US a month ago and saw Orlando, Viggo and Elijah Wood. " By Billy boyd 2008-7-4
“但我还会和其他魔戒演员碰面。我上个月在美国见了Orlando,Viggo和Elijah Wood。”
——Billy boyd 2008-7-4

【2009年Billy Boyd采访】
Do you still keep in touch with your fellow Lord of the Rings actors? (Sept 2009 interview)
Billy: Yeah! Still talk to the guys. I love Elijah, very close, talk almost every week. Me and Dom are pretty much best friends, we talk almost daily. Orlando, Viggo… you know, it’s weird, cause when we were talking about making the movie, we knew in our heads that it was cheesy saying the movie was special and we’d be real friends… but it’s absolutely true. TEN YEARS since we started filming the first one, we’re still great friends, we still meet up, go on holidays together. Proved it was special, real experience.
你还和共事过的魔戒演员有联系吗?(2009年9月访谈)
Billy:“是的!还有联系。我超爱Elijah,我们关系很好,几乎每周都联系。我和Dom基本上是最好的朋友了,每天都会联系。Orlando,Viggo……你知道的,这很奇怪,因为当我们谈起拍电影的时候,我们心里明白,说“那部电影很特殊,我们会是真正的朋友”是一些漂亮话……但那也的确是真的。从我们拍第一部电影到现在已经十年了,我们还是很好的朋友,我们还是会碰面,一起度假。证明那真是很特别的经历。”

【2011年杂志采访】

You and the LOTR cast all got matching tattoos during filming — are you still on each other’s Christmas card list?
Yeah, it was a real family affair. I’m still in touch with Billy Boyd [Pippin] — he’s a very sweet man. And I’ve got a card I’m going to put in the mail to Viggo, because I’ve been thinking about how much of an influence he was on me. He’s so dedicated, disciplined and talented. He taught me a lot. And it was only afterwards that I realised it. It’s funny: you look back on these things 10 years later and ask yourself, ‘Who had a major impact on me?’ As an actor, it was Viggo. I was unpacking a load of boxes recently, recounting old memories, and I remembered how lucky I was that he was around me at that time.
你和魔戒剧组的其他人在拍摄期间去纹了一样的纹身——你们还在彼此的圣诞卡片寄送单上吗?
Orlando:“是的,我们就像家人一样。我还经常联系Billy Boyd(皮平)——他是一个超棒的人。我还会给Viggo寄卡片,因为我总会想到他给我带来的巨大的影响。他非常敬业,有原则,并且很有天赋。他教会了我很多。并且我在很久之后才意识到这一点。这很有趣:十年后你回顾这些事情,并且问自己,“谁对我有着最大的影响?”作为一个演员,那是Viggo。我最近在重新整理一些箱子,重温旧时的回忆,然后我总是感到,那时能有他在身边对我而言是一件多么幸运的事情。“

lsqcsc 发表于 2014-7-23 18:06:02 | 显示全部楼层
又重温了一次
Viggo给Orli买单那段不记得了,不过谣言真是可笑啊
冰水 发表于 2014-7-23 22:02:15 | 显示全部楼层
看的很欣慰啊~
果然进这个论坛是个正确的选择!!
简茗冬 发表于 2014-7-23 23:55:31 | 显示全部楼层
悲剧地不够权限发帖的我啊~XDD
顶一下!
M校对辛苦了~翻译这篇的时候我心塞得简直不知道自己在写什么啊!
上校 发表于 2014-7-24 07:57:04 | 显示全部楼层
微博那边就一天发一条!!连载开始!!!
lomirs 发表于 2014-7-24 09:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
嗷,我说怎么看着眼熟原来是以前那帖的翻译
以前看英文版就心塞得要命了现在居然又被虐二次orz我vo绝壁可以再战五百年!
对了,话说把原帖80楼的那条长微博也帖出来好咩,没记错应该是同一位翻译的
tracyanne 发表于 2014-7-24 09:48:09 | 显示全部楼层
感谢小冬和M!O就是念旧、长情、有颗感恩的心 (其实我想说我很心塞.....
lomirs 发表于 2014-7-24 15:37:13 | 显示全部楼层
tracyanne 发表于 2014-7-24 09:48
感谢小冬和M!O就是念旧、长情、有颗感恩的心 (其实我想说我很心塞.....

没错,而且这货的”念旧、长情、有颗感恩的心”在对viggo时体现地还尤为明显……而且那些旧日里被铭记的与被遗忘的;光鲜耀眼的与暗淡无光的;为人津津乐道的与不为人所知的,都只能在当事人心中缄默,悄无言地化为一缕缕细纺,在幽暗处或腐烂成泥或编织成衣。绝壁的be不解释啊qaq
嘿,所以你以为我回复是想与你抒情文艺谈感想么?不不不,其实我想说的只是--tracy大大求把秘恋翻译完啊,我一直都在坑底诚挚地守候着您的归来呢![扭   如果大大实在不方便翻译下去的话请问能要个续翻授权么?当然大大能回来继续更是再好不过了qaq
川霁浮烟敛 发表于 2014-7-24 17:20:03 | 显示全部楼层
啊,都是一堆大棉袄啊呜呜呜呜呜太可爱辣
水晶萤火虫 发表于 2014-7-24 19:05:10 | 显示全部楼层
看看这些采访时间,本来非常非常HE的事真的如楼上的同好所说,让人很心塞~不过也许人生有过这么一段可以再三回忆的事就已经是极其幸运了,毕竟人来人往,你不知道下一秒会遇见谁,又会忘记谁。所以,也为长情的开花点个赞啊,真的是一直将那些点点滴滴放在心里,挂在嘴边~为毛越说越觉得心塞呢~
Timey 发表于 2014-7-24 19:39:08 | 显示全部楼层
看到这些基本上都是开花说的,还有时间,也真的就是心塞的感觉。虽然说萌RPS就是要不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。可这么看下来,唉。
tracyanne 发表于 2014-7-28 10:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
lomirs 发表于 2014-7-24 15:37
没错,而且这货的”念旧、长情、有颗感恩的心”在对viggo时体现地还尤为明显……而且那些旧日里被铭记的 ...

这位亲,在下实在是有心无力了,秘恋本身就是未授权翻译,妹纸要接着翻译下去我很欢迎啊,不过请先咨询一下版主的意见吧。
lomirs 发表于 2014-7-28 14:20:57 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 lomirs 于 2014-7-28 14:44 编辑
tracyanne 发表于 2014-7-28 10:19
这位亲,在下实在是有心无力了,秘恋本身就是未授权翻译,妹纸要接着翻译下去我很欢迎啊,不过请先咨询一 ...

好啊。现在就去问
虽然你是未授权翻的但觉得要续翻的话还是问问原译者的好XDDD以及总是抱有希望大大会回来的,没想到...泪奔...
tracyanne 发表于 2014-7-30 09:08:28 | 显示全部楼层
lomirs 发表于 2014-7-28 14:20
好啊。现在就去问
虽然你是未授权翻的但觉得要续翻的话还是问问原译者的好XDDD以及总是抱有希望大大会回来 ...

你一定会做得比我更好的
lomirs 发表于 2014-7-30 16:35:44 | 显示全部楼层
tracyanne 发表于 2014-7-30 09:08
你一定会做得比我更好的

多谢鼓励,我不把文翻地一塌糊涂就行了Orz
柳深雪 发表于 2014-8-2 15:57:31 | 显示全部楼层
翻得真好!总觉得他们两个没基情不可能,他们对对方的影响太大了
灵犀一点 发表于 2014-8-6 15:41:31 | 显示全部楼层
这个合集真的很好,让我这种后入坑的人感受到他们之间曾经有过的说不清,道不明的友情。
Guffay 发表于 2014-10-12 13:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
从这些言语来看,就算他俩没有真的在一起过,也一定是彼此心中特殊的存在
zoecheung_1118 发表于 2015-2-23 17:16:03 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
原来好多糖都能在这里找到原文,好幸福w也感觉他们也好像从未分开过嘛(笑)
sybilsavels 发表于 2015-2-23 20:31:01 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
简直不需要任何同人文,他们之间真实发生过的事就浪漫透,即使去掉脑补腐的部分,他们在对方心目中仍是非常特殊的存在,我感觉自己完全fall in~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|白树开花同人论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 16:05 , Processed in 0.117850 second(s), 14 queries .