搜索
查看: 864|回复: 6

2010年12月MOOD magazine

[复制链接]
Anniek 发表于 2011-1-25 13:28:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
轉自:http://elflady.com/orlandolove/showpost.php?p=716939&postcount=1

Nel's edited picture:

As a neighbor boy
English home Orlando Bloom (33), postnatal named Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom, is a great actor, philanthropist, collector of watches and now ambassador for the perfume ads of BOSS Orange Men. Mood met Orlando in Barcelona this autumn.
The fact that Orlando is a city known for getting through the Barcelona airport to the hotel. In particular, speaks to me come sohver first thing that I'm going for a walk Gothic Quarter eye on your purse for God's sake hold, and shall be upset. Imagine that, a colleague of his who just a few hours way back to the airport hotel. Does not represent. "As an actor, well! Orlando!" informs the man triumphantly.

I met Orlando the day after the presentation to the press of BOSS Orange perfume for men. BOSS Orange Eyan Allen's creative director says Orlando is the perfect choice for a new men's fragrance. "He is exactly the kind of guy, like those to whom it is intended BOSS Orange Men Perfume -cool, direct, joyful, like a neighbor boy. Perhaps a word - like a guy with whom anyone would like to hang out around! "
Indeed, Orlando arrives at the event, hands in his pocket, a scarf around his neck, head, welcomes all of the hand, one could not really understand that space is a movie star. He posed for pictures and then going calmly to eat sushi.
In the morning, interview with Orlando, along with colleagues from Sweden and Denmark, at Arts hotel. Orlando is still in a good mood, sprawl on the couch, and actually looks like “a guy with whom everyone could hang out around”.

What is fashion for you?
“It is fundamental to me, that fashion would be convenient. I think that when people wear clothes in which they self-identify. So to me the most important criterion is the ease of dressing. I must admit that I do not like to wear a suit and in particular, I feel a bit embarrassed. Of course, there are places and events where a suit is inevitable,but possible, I prefer casual clothing like jeans and jacket.”

You have a collections of watch, where you had this interest?
“My grandfather had a clock, which he admired a lot, I think that I get this from him, I watched his enthusiasm and I have been really interested since my childhood. In my mind clocks are like small pieces of art.”

Do you have some favourite brands?
“When I started to collect them, I liked them all, old, new and especially coloured. Later I began to wonder about the old and antique cloks. My favourite brand is currently Bremont, which is an English company. I like this company’s values and policies.”

So, are Rolex times behind us?
“No! I have several Rolex and I love them. Yes, I love all of my collections of watches.”

What type of art other than cinema fascinate you?
“Sculpture! I love making sculpture. I learned it as a child and it offers a real pleasure to me to create something with my hands”.

You're also known as a philanthropist.
“I started cooperation with UNICEF four years ago and I think they are doing great and admirable work. The things we take for granted today are luxury for many. Around the world there are places where women and children walk several miles a day to get water; places where drinking water is harmful to your health; places where children cannot go to school. If we can do something for these people, build schools, build water supplies, it will delight children and mothers, and this result is totally awesome to see. And worrying about the environment and caring is something that can live on the planet and our posterity. It is currently hot, and not without reason.
I think that people, whom it is possible, it is actually obliged to help others.”

How do you see yourself in the future?
“Family. Working .... and yes, I have the family, so family ( Orlando and his wife, supermodel Miranda Kerr’s firstborn child should be born in January ). I have it.”

Are you afraid of it?
“Not directly but I’m….WOW! all of the following can be totally different.”

What do you want to teach to your child?
“I think that….mmmmm…( I think this is probably a too personal question, Orlando’s agent shout from afar), Yeah, I guess is true, we are next! But an open mind is one which I would like him to teach”

Whether and how to identify ourselves with BOSS Orange Men perfume
“Completely, as it sits on the concept of me very well. I feel like I’m a free spirited person, I always want to be, and hopefully I am, an open man and be treated to everything and all that surrounds me, and who, free of prejudices.”

BOSS Orange perfumes are quite spicy. Do you consider yourself a spicy one?
“Yes, I think I’m spicy. I think that is an attack on me, though!”(Laughs)

What kind of perfume you're not yet used?
“In fact, I'm not too used the previously extremely perfume, honestly. This means that I do not have any special daily ritual, just wash up my face with water. But I’m going to wear BOSS Orange Men perfume. Definitely. Because it’s really like me, this is a character, although it is highly portable and fun. Cool!

Was the advertising clip for BOSS Orange perfume more a work or a pleasure for you?
“The clip, directed by Jonas Ackerlund, was really fun - we did not have any scenario, we just did it. I like filming in this cozy atmosphere and liberal attitudes, it fits great to my nature. I’m a guy who takes his work very seriously, but I do not take myself seriously, if you know what I mean.”

BOSS Orange campaign is in addition to another campaign for Japanese brand UNIQLO. Whether these companies represent your opinion and values?
“BOSS Orange is meant for real people, in comfort and style. Uniqlo is perhaps a little pretentious.”

BOSS Orange men perfume shows mush of life and happy moments. What or who makes you always happy?
“My friends and family, they are first. Relatives. My dog definitely. Being outside, hiking, swimming, being creative. Producing. Creative lead characters in the movie I make. Good food, good wine, and of course travel.”

Your favourite places?
“There are many. At the age of 19 I was in Mexico, it was a very colourful trip. I’m currently in Barcelona for the second time, and I think it’s very special, lovely city life, form every corner here you can find something unexpected and interesting. I think that Barcelona is one of the coolest city in the world.”

You’re a great actor.
“Thank you”

…and many people around the world admire you. Whom you admire?
“Whom I admire? Wow! I really admire Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Sean Penn. I admire so many people, really. Because the world has a lot of wonderful people I admire.”

You also played in several major movies with magnificent cast. If you could do something with the same group of people yet, then who would pick?
“Lord of the Rings” probably, because it was a great experience. This was my first big film, I was young and it was…it was like really wow! Amazing shots, amazing people around me, houses, cars and money in my pocket. It was just wonderful.”

You have no bad habits?
“I gnawed fir in the past and I'm actually pretty open and have not yet received” (??) (and, although not, it could be during the interview to make sure)

What movies do you like in your free time?
I liked a lot “Social network”, in my opinion director David Fincher did a great job. I will definitely recommend “127 Hours”, but you have to be strong to see it!”
冷渊瑜瑜 发表于 2011-1-25 20:24:05 | 显示全部楼层
真是帅气的孩子,来感慨一下,这娃坐的姿势都很好看~
 楼主| Anniek 发表于 2011-1-25 23:07:48 | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# 冷渊

他的腿很修長啊!
White_Feather 发表于 2011-1-26 18:35:48 | 显示全部楼层
嗷嗷~sidi依旧美!~~~~(咳咳,貌似偏题了= =||||
内容好多,存下来慢慢看XD
Elvish 发表于 2011-1-31 10:29:40 | 显示全部楼层
内容好多,存下来慢慢看XD
White_Feather 发表于 2011-1-26 18:35

……同偏题,感觉很是油光水滑啊,噗。
Orli你把它养得真好~XD
Elvish 发表于 2011-1-31 10:32:44 | 显示全部楼层
内容好多,存下来慢慢看XD
White_Feather 发表于 2011-1-26 18:35

……同偏题,感觉很是油光水滑啊,噗。
Orli你把它养得真好~XD
mithriel 发表于 2011-1-31 10:42:47 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢他在BOSS香水里随性帅气的样子

最近的两个西语杂志的采访都挺有意思,会考虑翻一下~
顺便念叨一下,开花啊,你得练练某些问题的回答啊,不要刻意回避显得很没感觉啊啊…… 偷笑
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|白树开花同人论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 00:24 , Processed in 0.119680 second(s), 14 queries .