注册
搜索
查看: 808|回复: 4

10年12月8日ETonline訪問開花演出的白金漢爵視頻

[复制链接]
Anniek 发表于 2010-12-9 21:20:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
開花說很高興演一個壞人的角色,比正派角色有趣多了。看視頻,開花很入戲啊。耳墜閃啊閃。

http://www.etonline.com/movies/1 ... utm_content=Twitter

Johnny Depp may be swabbing the deck on a fourth 'Pirates of the Caribbean' movie, but his former 'Pirates' co-star Orlando Bloom is doing plenty of swashbuckling on his own in a new, action-filled 3D reboot of 'The Three Musketeers' -- and we're exclusively on the set!

"I'm getting to play a character very, very different from anything I've done, and it's been like a new lease on life," Orlando tells ET. "Bad guys really do have more fun."

In theaters October 14, 2011, 'The Three Musketeers 3D' casts Orlando as the Duke of Buckingham in an update of Alexandre Dumas' classic 17th century adventure.

"He's a cad, he's a rogue … he's arrogant, he's like a petulant child," Orlando explains of his character. "I don't draw a sword, I don't even throw a punch -- I just have a few tantrums, which should be fun."

As for his look in the film, Orlando smiles, "We decided to go for a pompadour haircut."

Orlando stars opposite 'Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief' star Logan Lerman's D'Artagnan and Matthew MacFadyen, Ray Stevenson and Luke Evans as the wily musketeers Athos, Porthos and Aramis. The plot follows the hot-headed young D'Artagnan as he joins forces with three veteran musketeers to prevent the villainous Cardinal Richelieu ('Inglorious Basterds' baddie Christoph Waltz) from seizing the French throne and engulfing Europe in war.

"We're sort of embracing the kind of irreverence, and of course you're wearing period-esque costumes, and period sets, but we're really giving it a contemporary flavor … and I think that's what makes it fun," says Orlando.

The exciting film is directed by Paul W.S Anderson ('Alien vs. Predator,' 'Death Race') and also stars Mads Mikkelsen as Rochefort and Milla Jovovich as M'lady De Winter.

最近很忙,簡譯遲些補上。

視頻下載:http://orlandobloomcn.net/Videos/3m/3M_TheDuke_etonline_081210.wmv
冷渊瑜瑜 发表于 2010-12-9 22:16:55 | 显示全部楼层
  “我开始扮演一个非常不同于以往我所做的事”
“坏人真的有更多的乐趣”
我被萌到了
开花,难道扮演坏人更有乐趣么.- -

剪头发- -很好...

灰头土脸的开花TAT
他耳朵上的...是耳环么- -
 楼主| Anniek 发表于 2010-12-10 16:08:07 | 显示全部楼层
閃亮亮的耳環~~!
passme 发表于 2011-4-16 22:57:10 | 显示全部楼层
哇嗚~感覺很不一樣~看來狀態很nice~期待!!
半日妖 发表于 2011-4-18 18:51:51 | 显示全部楼层
照片看起来……有种刚刚从灾难过后的一堆废墟里扒拉出来的感觉……
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|白树开花同人论坛

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:50 , Processed in 0.106682 second(s), 14 queries .